Fraser Advanced Information Systems account executives are experienced sales professionals with the demonstrated ability to successfully grow current accounts and gain new market share.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a territory to achieve quota
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation
- Selling Fraser's portfolio of technology solutions and services including products from Canon, Sharp, Muratec, HP and more
- Work with clients to identify and understand their objectives and align our products and services with those needs
- Develop strong relationships with clients and consistently deliver quality customer service
- Execute proposals, presentations, product demonstrations and coordination of terms of sales
- Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting and closing of sales
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner or other decision maker with a consultative approach
- Entrepreneurial spirit and goal-driven focus
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B outside sales
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability to lift, push and pull 50 pounds
- Competitive salary plus unlimited commissions
- Company paid trips, awards, incentives and promotions
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
- Comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, vacation and paid holidays, 401K with company match and expense reimbursement
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a leading provider of office technology solutions and business process automation for 45 years. With clients in all types of industries throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, Fraser helps companies digitally transform their businesses through the Internet of Things and Fraser's Smart Tool Set. Through our Global Support Center based in our West Reading headquarters, Fraser can remotely manage the business processes and equipment of our clients - from copier meter readings to supply replenishment - via the cloud. We provide services in document management, managed print, software solutions and IT and network support, and are an authorized dealer of Sharp and Canon multifunction devices (MFDs), copiers, scanners and fax servers. Fraser is always searching for opportunities to deliver additional value among potential and current customers, working to make ordinary offices extraordinary.
To apply for this position, click here.