Field service technicians are vital members of the Fraser team. Technicians provide fast and effective service for our customers for their Sharp, Canon, HP and Muratec equipment. They are responsible for the repair and maintenance of digital multifunction devices at our customers' locations. A good work ethic, savvy troubleshooting skills and outstanding interpersonal skills are the keys to this position where you are held accountable to the highest standards for the vendor and Fraser.
Fraser offers an initial 90-Day training for personal and professional growth along with career action plans. We provide factory certification training for Sharp and Canon devices, and it is completed in Fraser's Sharp and Canon Certified Training Center, located in our West Reading, PA headquarters. Offsite training with vendors as well as shadowing at customer sites is also an essential key in our training. Fraser's service technicians are provided with 150 ongoing training hours per year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and install new machines at customers' locations
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary in designated service territories
- Maintain and manage car stock inventory with a high degree of accuracy
- Interact with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service performed
- Cover areas outside territory when necessary
- 2+ years experience in service technician role
- Electronic and/or mechanical experience
- High school diploma required
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Comprehensive training program, including factory certification on Sharp and Canon equipment
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability, vacation and paid holidays and 401K with company match
- Long-term career opportunities
- Industry experienced and tenured management
- Opportunity to work within a positive team environment
- Company vehicle
- Personal tablet
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a leading provider of office technology solutions and business process automation for 45 years. With clients in all types of industries throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, Fraser helps companies digitally transform their businesses through the Internet of Things and Fraser's Smart Tool Set. Through our Global Support Center based in our West Reading headquarters, Fraser can remotely manage the business processes and equipment of our clients - from copier meter readings to supply replenishment - via the cloud. We provide services in document management, managed print, software solutions and IT and network support, and are an authorized dealer of Sharp and Canon multifunction devices (MFDs), copiers, scanners and fax servers. Fraser is always searching for opportunities to deliver additional value among potential and current customers, working to make ordinary offices extraordinary.
To apply for this position, click here.