Fraser Advanced Information Systems Service Team Leadewrs assist the Regional Branch Manager and Field Technicians in maximizing customer satisfaction while nurturing a positive performance culture for their team and advancing the objectives of Fraser.
- Coaching, supervising and monitoring of a team of Fraser Field Service Engineers (5 to 8 members)
- Notify Regional Branch Service Manager when corrective actions need to be addressed with members of the team for non-performance or behavior outside of the expectations of Fraser
- Repair MFPs, printers and faxes at customer locations (in the field) when filling in for technicians that are off for work, vacation, training, etc.
- Assist technicians on the team with problem equipment
- Ensure technicians complete the calls per day goal of their territory with customer satisfaction
- Maintain a maximum recall percentage of 10%
- Maintain a maximum incomplete percentage of 8%
- Maintain proper car part stock
- Achieve average response time goal of under four (4) hours
- Five (5) years experience as a Field Technician
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to hold team accountable for actions according to the Technician Expectations Manual
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Assertive leader with good social, emotional control and adaptability skills
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match, group and voluntary life insurance
- Industry-experienced and tenured management
- Long term career opportunities
- Factory certifications
- Opportunity to work within a positive team environment
- Company vehicle
- Microsoft Surface PC
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a leading provider of office technology solutions and business process automation for 45 years. With clients in all types of industries throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, Fraser helps companies digitally transform their businesses through the Internet of Things and Fraser's Smart Tool Set. Through our Global Support Center based in our West Reading headquarters, Fraser can remotely manage the business processes and equipment of our clients - from copier meter readings to supply replenishment - via the cloud. We provide services in document management, managed print, software solutions and IT and network support, and are an authorized dealer of Sharp and Canon multifunction devices (MFDs), copiers, scanners and fax servers. Fraser is always searching for opportunities to deliver additional value among potential and current customers, working to make ordinary offices extraordinary.
To apply for this position, click here.