Post date:Mon, 04/24/2017 - 2:54pm
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is pleased to announce the following promotions for members of our Sharp Platinum Level Service Team:
- Blake Bossler has been promoted to the General Service Manager. In his new role, Blake will work with our service managers to deliver the best possible customer service, maximize efficiences and drive consistent best practices in the service department. He will also continue his role overseeing management of our Global Support Center. Blake joined Fraser in 1991 as a field service engineer.
- Eric Pelko has been promoted to Regional Service Manager. In his new role, Eric will manage the Reading and Mechanicsburg service teams. Eric joined Fraser in 1999 as a field service engineer.
- Scot Peffer has been promoted to Regional Serivce Manager. In his new role, Scot will oversee the service departments for both of our Lehigh Valley locations. Scot joined Fraser in 1993 as a field service engineer.
- Justin Jones has been promoted to Solutions Team Supervisor. Since joining Fraser in 2016 as a Solutions Analyst, Justin has become an integral part of our solutions success. In his new role, Justin will oversee the scheduling of training for any of the solutions that Fraser provides. Prior to joining Fraser, Justin was a Service Manager with Stratix Systems.
- Todd Sperber has been promoted to Global Support Center Team Supervisor. In his new role, Todd will supervise the Global Support Center staff including our Dispatch Coordinators and Connectivity Specialists. Todd joined Fraser in 2004 as a field service engineer.
- Rodger Brown has been promoted to Bala Cynwyd Team Leader. In his new role, Rodger will oversee a group of field service engineers based out of our Bala Cynwyd location. Prior to joining Fraser in 2013, Rodger spent 18 years working with Canon equipment and is a Canon Certified Trainer.
Congratulations to all of our service team members. These promotions exemplify Fraser's commitment to our core values of continuous improvement and empowered employees.