Fraser Advanced Information Systems Field Service Engineers are vital members of the Fraser team. They provide fast and effective service for our customers on Sharp, Canon, Toshiba, HP, Lexmark and Muratec equipment.
- Repair and maintenance of digital multifunction devices at customer locations
- Set up and installation of new machines at customer locations
- Maintain and manage car stock inventory with a high degree of accuracy
- Interact with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service performed
- Cover areas outside territory when necessary
- 2+ years experience in service technician role
- Electronic and/or mechanical experience
- High school diploma required
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers on a daily basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Comprehensive training including 90-day initial training along with 150 hours of ongoing training each year
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match, group and voluntary life insurance
- Industry-experienced and tenured management
- Long term career opportunities
- Factory certifications
- Opportunity to work within a positive team environment
- Company vehicle
- Microsoft Surface PC
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a leading provider of office technology solutions and business process automation for 45 years. With clients in all types of industries throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, Fraser helps companies digitally transform their businesses through the Internet of Things and Fraser's Smart Tool Set. Through our Global Support Center based in our West Reading headquarters, Fraser can remotely manage the business processes and equipment of our clients - from copier meter readings to supply replenishment - via the cloud. We provide services in document management, managed print, software solutions and IT and network support, and are an authorized dealer of Sharp and Canon multifunction devices (MFDs), copiers, scanners and fax servers. Fraser is always searching for opportunities to deliver additional value among potential and current customers, working to make ordinary offices extraordinary.
To apply for this position, click here.