ImagEze Account Executives are experienced sales professionals with demonstrated ability to successfully grow current accounts and gain new market share.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a territory to achieve quota
- Prospecting new clients through warm and cold lead generation
- Selling ImagEze's portfolio of technology solutions and services including managed IT services, document management, cloud backup, disaster recovery and products from our partners such as Axcient, Dell, HP and InfoDynamics
- Work with clients to identify and understand their objectives and align our products and services with those needs
- Develop strong relationships with clients and consistently deliver quality customer support
- Execute proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, leases and coordinating the terms of agreements
- Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting and closing of sales
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner and/or decision maker with a consultative approach
- Entrepreneurial spirit and goal-driven focus
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B outside sales
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability to lift, push, pull 30 lbs.
- Competitive compensation salary plus unlimited commissions
- Company paid trips, awards, incentives and promotions
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability, vacation, paid holidays, 401k with company match and expense reimbursement
At ImagEze, we work with businesses to understand their attitude about technology and find solutions to fit with the company's technology culture. What sets ImagEze apart from other business technology companies is our technology road map. The technology road map is a plan tailored for each individual customer that helps increase productivity and profitability while reducing downtime, service requests and ownership of obsolete equipment. With business technology solutions through ImagEze, we provide you with one contact for procurement, deployment, support and technology. We ensure system compatibility and continuity through standardization of technology, and train your staff on their new business technology tools. Every business wants to protect their important assets, and your information is one of the most critical assets you have. ImagEze will help make your IT management more reliable, predictable and keep your business running at optimum capacity. ImagEze is a wholly-independent affiliate of Fraser Advance Information Systems.
To apply for this position, click here.