Pioneering 3D Printing for Everyone
Industry leader with the most advanced and comprehensive 3D design-to-manufacturing solutions that bring ideas to life for professionals and consumers everywhere.
About 3D Systems
3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) is a leading provider of 3D printing centric design-to-manufacturing solutions including 3D printers, print materials and cloud sourced custom parts. Offering a powerful digital thread 3D Systems empowers professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their ideas to life in material choices that include plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles.
These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, plan, guide, prototype or produce functional parts, devices and assemblies, empowering customers to manufacture the future. Its democratized 3D design and inspection products embody the latest perceptual, capture and touch technology. Its products and services replace and complement traditional methods with improved results and reduced time to outcomes. Today its comprehensive range of 3D printers is the industry's benchmark for production-grade manufacturing in aerospace, automotive, patient specific medical device and a variety of consumer, electronic and fashion accessories.
Innovation and Technology Leadership
- Invented 3D printing with Stereolithography (SLA) and first to commercialize it in 1989.
- Invented and first to commercialize Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) printing in 1992.
- Invented Color-Jet-Printing (CJP) class of 3D printers
- First to commercialize 3D powder-based systems in 1994.
- Invented Multi-Jet-Printing (MJP) printers and first to commercialize it in 1996.